Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time for some furniture makeovers!

I asked my Facebook friends for any wooden furniture they no longer want. I have been itching to redo some furniture, hopefully with chalk paint! One friend offered two side tables and some wooden frames. She also asked of I could redo two additional side tables for her. I am picking the stuff up tomorrow and will be posting updates on it as I go :) And a completely random side note... I also officially started up my photography business. I did 3 or 4 Christmas sessions for free a few months ago to see if I enjoyed it enough to do it as a side job. I had a blast, and the pictures turned out great! Since starting up my Facebook page for my photography just about two weeks ago, I have completed two boudoir sessions and have four more scheduled. I also have a few people already asking about family Easter sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment